This is something my blogging friends are much into!
I am now the chosen one and I in turn have to tag another two bloggers when I am done (I like this part:))
Since I am not too sure about tagging and I know many who do - I will simply drop you'll a comment, please take it forward from there?
Here are some house rules:
* Each person tagged has to write 12 random facts/habits about themselves.
* Those that are tagged will have to write a post on their own blog (about their twelve things)
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose two other people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are my 12 things!
* I love the first rains... no matter what I am doing, I get outdoors and feel the first raindrops
* I love the smell of earth when it rains for the first time in the year- bliss
* I love the smell of petrol
* I like to sleep late and stay up late and all those who know me will not call me early morning
* I like cleanliness, am not hyper about it but don’t like mess
* I love to tend to my plants. I cannot deal with any plant of mine dying, hate it if a leaf goes yellow, adore it when they bloom with flowers
* I love movies with mush and craziness and much laughter
* I love my name. I am the beautiful eye of a fish. No wonder I love the sea.
* I love showers…sometimes I take several a day! Warm muggy Bombay encourages that, for me
* I love home food, especially mom’s and sis’s cooking
* I love dogs and wish I had at least 4 of them, but feel criminal about keeping them holed up in a flat! So dogs in the large haveli of my grandparents works for me
* Music! I’d die without music; it is the most essential ingredient for my breathing!
And now I get to tag others, which I will do soon
Posted by Mee at 12:43 AM